• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Ralph - stunning dental bunny needs a home - Surrey

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: Male
Age(s): 8 months
Name(s): Ralph
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: Ralph came into rescue when his previous owners did not realise the real cost and commitment of having a rabbit.
Will the group be split: We would like Ralph to go to a home where he will be paired up with a speyed female. If you have a speyed female, we can assist with the bonding process. If you do not have a female but would still like Ralph, please ask as we have lots of females in that may be suitable.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Medical:When we get a rabbit neutered we always get the vet to have a good look at the teeth. Unfortunately Ralph had very large spurs which the vet did remove, however there is a possibility these will return and he may need future dentals throughout his life. Netherland Dwarfs are prone to teeth problems and it is worrying as his teeth were so bad at such a young age. The vet does not know if these spurs were a one off due to poor diet or if it will be an ongoing problem. He may need them monthly, once yearly or not at all. Ralph showed no signs of dental problems on arrival. In fact the photos below were taken the day after he came in. Because of this, new owners need to have his teeth checked regularly.
Other: Ralph is a gorgeous rabbit who is friendly around people. He is very playful too and enjoying hopping around his hutch :)

r2.jpg

r1.jpg

Last edited:
He is soooo lovely! Everyone falls in love with this boy when they visit. As soon as you open his hutch he is there waiting for nose rubs :love:

*is trying desperately to find a feasable way of bringing him home* :love::love::love::love:

Out of interest, what colour would he be classed as?

He is unbelievably cute!! This is so unfair I want him now, i'm going to have to ban this forum from my before I end up with a rabbit enclosure instead of a house! :lol:

Back