• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky crazy!!!

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Since moving Lucy in to the living room with Dudley she has gone binky crazy! She is sooo funny. I can just sit and watch her for ages. Nearly every time she hops or moves it turns in to a binky and she can't half jump either. Then I will be lying on the couch and all of a sudden a little head pops up! :lol: Her little face is so cute but makes me laugh! I will try and get photos at some point but I am so glad that she is a happy bunny. Her personality has finally come out. :love:

That sounds hilarious :lol: Seeing them binky should be on prescription, it makes you feel so good!!

Yes they should. Her new nickname is binky bunny :lol: I just sat and laughed loads and it seemed to make her binky more! Bless her! :love: It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It makes me feel better when I think of where she was before coming here and how happy she is now :love:
I hope she does bond with Dudley because I was supposed to rehome her if they didn't but I don't think I can :love: Maybe if I move next year I can get a new partner for them both and have 4 buns :lol: I have already mentioned to the oh and you should have seen his face :lol:

Last edited:
Back