• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unlikely cleaning buddy

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Is it normal for a rabbit to start grooming his furry bed? :lol::lol: Thumper seems to think so. Bless him, just makes me feel more guilty about him being a single bunny!

Some of ours do this, it's like they suddenly think 'hmmm that looks a bit grubby' one of our buns even tries to wash our huge soppy cat-elvis, elvis is allowed to wash thumper but it's certainly not acceptable for a pesky rabbit to wash him lol :) how dare that rabbit insinuate that elvis king puddle cat could possibly be dirty :)

aw bless, maybe he needs a furry bunny friend :love: he would obviously make a great grooming pal :love: make sure the fur does not come off the bed as hair balls can cause blockages, rabbits can be sick like cats and dogs :wave: xx

Awwwww sooooo sweeet!

When lucky was a single bun he used to groom a hand puppet of a fox:oops: It was my daughters and she used to play with it and Lucky 'adopted' it. That was when we decided it was time for him to have a friend. :)

Well he was only neutered last night, so I am in the process of looking for a companion, or well, my other half is (he's picky;))

His bed is a purpose made rabbi bed :) I've already tried pulling the fur to test it and it doesn't budge so I'm confident it wont cause him any issues :)

Well he was only neutered last night, so I am in the process of looking for a companion, or well, my other half is (he's picky;))

His bed is a purpose made rabbi bed :) I've already tried pulling the fur to test it and it doesn't budge so I'm confident it wont cause him any issues :)

thats great :thumb: groom the bed as much as you like :love:

My Peppa used to groom her toy all the time.Its so cute

DSC_0922.jpg

Now she has something far more interesting to groom..
Sugar and Tiger :lol::lol:

Back