• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit fashion on google

neenee

Warren Scout
I just typed rabbit fashion on google :shock: my mouth could of caught a dozen flies! Try it. I was looking for human clothing!!

I just typed rabbit fashion on google :shock: my mouth could of caught a dozen flies! Try it. I was looking for human clothing!!

You've got to be kidding me...they're not seriously dressing their rabbits up are they? I teased a college mate about him dressing up his miniture dog...who had it's own wardrobe.....this is a little too far.

i think most of the rabbit dressing is in china or japan :roll: just by the looks of the first few pics, i didnt look any further. My dogs have waterproof jackets for rain mainly because they are long haired breeds and its hell when they get wet! but for rabbits?! they are prey animals, imagine the stress they go through just to look cute :cry:

:shock::roll:I can see how "people" can see its cute...but I dont think the rabbits would enjoy that at all.....people can be selfish like that....what bunny needs clothes if it has a gorgeous natural fur coat!

My dad and I always used to dispute if animals got cold. My dad would say of our childhood pets 'they'll be fine they've got fur coats on' I would reply 'yes but we wear clothes but still add more clothes when we are cold, of course animals fur coats don't stop them being cold' twenty years on I never actually would have thought animals would also be wearing clothes. Crazy! Of course my dad knows better than to tell me such tales nowadays :)

Back