• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YEY! It's all done! Photos ;)

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Thumper has officially been neutered! Horrar! I am soo releaved.

The storey: The day started well, I woke up at half 7 *sigh* and got Thumpers travel kit ready including a lunch box filled with his favourite grasses, pellets and treats, accompanied ofcourse by a carrot :) I had to be at the surgery for 9am, but had to travel there by bus as I don't drive and it's only a 5 minute journey by public transport. The bus never turned up so mummy dearest gave me a lift as she was late for work :lol: Then got stuck in traffic...as you do. Then after getting out of the traffic we saw my missing bus so I jumped out and caught it! I rang the surgery to say that I'd be late, and they explained they were just about to ring me as their power had gone down and the centre was freezing :shock: so they kindly appologised and asked if I can go to their other branch on the other side of MK. I just about said yes, very reluctantly, as it is 2 bus journeys there as I felt mean on Thumper! After finally arriving, Thumper wasn't best pleased as you can imagine. They checked him over and talking about the procedure with me and off I went back home after filling out and reading some forms. After a call from themselves later on in the day I wwas allowed to go and collect him. When I got there they told me he ate everything I had packed for him in his lunch box and was drinking well too so I was more than releaved. I paid £67 for his neuter which I thought was an ok price, until I found out that it had covered antibiotics, pain killers and something to help keep his gut moving, along side the cost of anesthetic etc too, so my first thougth was "Result"!

Buses were rubbish and late on the way home, so an hour journey home took 2 hours! Thumper was very grumpy by this point and I felt terrible. When I got home I set up my room for him, and let the grumpy bunny out. After 20 minutes he returned to his normal self *relief*. He has since claimed his territory by weeing twice on my blanket that has a history of Thumper weeing all over it. He's been pooing all over it like no ones business, hes been drinking loads and hes eating marvolously! I am a very very happy bunny mummy. I did catch the naughty so and so licking his wound a couple of times though, but not for long so I let him off ;)

And now for every ones favourite part, Pictures!

Photo0228.jpg

Photo0230.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

Photo0233.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

Photo0238.jpg

Photo0240.jpg

Photo0242.jpg

He is absolutely gorgeous!! Those last few pictures are so cute. Glad he came through his op ok and you survived a stressful day! x

He's gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love: Sounds like it was a bit of an ordeal but he looks like he's recovered well. :D

So please for you and Thumper. I am still trying to pluck up the courage to have Spenser done, so will probably revisit this thread a few times. :oops:

Thumper is looking very relaxed and as handsome as ever in the photos. :love:

Thank you for the comments guys. He does look chilled out doesn't he? He is doing the same poses right now too :lol: I think the excitement has finally caught up with him and he's now getting a little tired.

Glad he got through the day ok. He's such a gorgeous bun, I love his speckly ears! :)

Those speckles are consistend on his spine, ears, eyes, nose and a tuft of hair between his ears. I think it's why I felt in love with him, he just stood out at me and I was like a 5 year old at christmas!

Back