• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am So Nervous!!!

cutebunny123

Young Bun
Hi:wave:
You may have seen my other threads...:oops:
But Biscuit is being neutered on Friday :shock:
I am scared look at other threads they didn't go so well...:cry:
I need some encouragement to proceed
I will proceed
but I need to know stories of GOOD luck!
Thanks

Hi Blue had her op last week and she is fine and dandy now, no problems :D
Sending vibes for you and your bun xx

My boy was neutered last wednesday - went fine hes as bright as anything. With a rabbit savvy vet im sure he'll be fine :wave:

My seven have all been done and I had no problems with any of them except for Cloud.... but Cloud was seven and a half when she was spayed and the vet sent her home with no pain relief so that's hardly surprising. :shock:

So long as you have a good vet, Biscuit should be absolutely fine. :):wave:

He will be fine, Iv'e had lots do and my nan has had tonnes done. Infact Dizze Rascal and Bracken were neutered and spayed last monday and went back today for there checkup and they are brill :)

I have had 2 done one last friday hes fine iv got
7 males left to neuter :shock:

Had Thumper done today as you may see my thread up at the moment. The procedure went SOO smoothly. He was eating instantly apparently and finished off his large packed lunch I made ofr him, drinking well and his gut movement is great, not to mention his bladder too ;) He's already made a total bunny mess all over the newley cleaned blanket because it didn't have his scent haha:lol:

Thanks!

Thanks for all your help!:bunny:
Biscuit my little baby is fine his neuter went really well!:bunny:
When we called to go pick him up his vet said Biscuit was still sleepy
So we had to wait later to pick him up. At least he is fine and he can go in with the girls in a few weeks!:bunny:
Thanks for you encouragments!:bunny:

Back