• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser had a parcel that caused some disappointment ....

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
.... but not to him or me! :D My parents had ordered a case of wine that was supposed to arrive today, so when a big cardboard box was carried up the drive they thought it was the wine... Nope, it was four sample packs of two different types of oat hay from Animal Magic. :lol::lol::lol: Going to give some to my dear little rabbit nephew when I am attending on him at the end of the week. :love:

:lol::lol: the only parcels I ever get are ones with bunny, piggie and hammie supplies in

I'm getting like that myself, and other parcels are normally bunny-related, eg. Christmas cards and bunny-themed gifts. :D:lol::love:

Naughty Spenser hadn't eaten as much hay as I'd hoped overnight. :( Hope he hasn't gone off it! I don't like to cut his pellets any more because the nights are getting colder and longer ... :?

Naughty Spenser hadn't eaten as much hay as I'd hoped overnight. :( Hope he hasn't gone off it! I don't like to cut his pellets any more because the nights are getting colder and longer ... :?

=[ spenser you have to eat yummy hay, my mummy puts tiny bits of apple in my hay from excell, it makes it yummyier and its good for your teeth my mummy said :) casper x

I can see me buying sample bags forever as Spenser goes on and off various types of hay. :roll: Ah well, at least it helps the BARC bunnies too. :)

I can see me buying sample bags forever as Spenser goes on and off various types of hay. :roll: Ah well, at least it helps the BARC bunnies too. :)

exactly!! if it helps bunnys they can have as many samples as they like :love: i think casper will take a liking to the grass one as he seems to be keen on grass at the moment!

exactly!! if it helps bunnys they can have as many samples as they like :love: i think casper will take a liking to the grass one as he seems to be keen on grass at the moment!

Did you order a smaple of Welsh meadow hay? Spenser wasn't impressed, so I might try it out on my rabbit nephew, as I am feeding him tonight and until Friday. Sorely tempted to bunny-nap him!

Did you order a smaple of Welsh meadow hay? Spenser wasn't impressed, so I might try it out on my rabbit nephew, as I am feeding him tonight and until Friday. Sorely tempted to bunny-nap him!

i did :) got it today yay!!! gonna try the oat hay first!

Gave some of Welsh meadow and oat hay to Mr McFlurry - he likes the oat hay too, so I reckon I can safely order a big bag of it now. :D

Back