• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a good idea?

abi2047

Mama Doe
Maybe in the wrong place but...Who thinks it's a good idea for me to take a pic of Riley everyday for a month or maybe a year :)?) and put it in a little scrapbook or something?

good idea, but to ensure you have a significant growing change(think he is still a young bunny if im correct) then i would take a pic once a week and make sure its next to something that you can use in every picture to see the difference in his growth and changes in size, every day may be too often and its going to cost you a fortune to print so many pictures (365 as opposed to 52) and also you prob will think that several of them dont look any different! but putting piccys in a scrap book is a great idea! x

good idea, but to ensure you have a significant growing change(think he is still a young bunny if im correct) then i would take a pic once a week and make sure its next to something that you can use in every picture to see the difference in his growth and changes in size, every day may be too often and its going to cost you a fortune to print so many pictures (365 as opposed to 52) and also you prob will think that several of them dont look any different! but putting piccys in a scrap book is a great idea! x

He is a year old. I just wanted the pics so I could make up a huge diary/book of him so I have some pics to remind me of him and that I can refer to often :D x

Back