• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doing wee wee's on the bed!!!

loobysarmy

Warren Scout
Just like the title says.

My little Bosie seems to think its ok to do the toilet on our bed at night time.

She doesnt do it during the day but only at night around 9pm-11pm.

I dont know how to stop her doing it or why she feels she needs to do it.

Any help guys?

She's probably doing it to get attention. Don't give it to her. Just try to ignore her, even when she's just done a wee. Just keep calm, ignore her and put her back on the floor.

My lops used to wee on the bed at about 8am because they knew that when I got up they got fed. To stop this I started going out of the room, feeding the other two and then coming back in and feeding them. Now they realise that weeing on the bed doesn't give them the desired effect any longer.

She's trying to get a reaction. Maybe she needs more company and attention before she wees. Is she a single bun?

She is at the moment.

Her and her sister had a fight a few months ago and they are split up. they had thier spay a week and a half ago and hopefully will be bonded in a few weeks.:?

So until then we try split out time between them.;)

Back