• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Charm lovely housebunny

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have the very cute Charm

Charmz.jpg

She is a lovely bunny and looking for a home as a housebun.
She is shortsighted and is not speyed due to the possibility of a genetic fault..(her brother died during castrate and another nearly died:cry:)

She is a very loving rabbit, easy to handle and friendly and very clean, uses a litter tray perfectly:D
She is coming up to 6 months old and is fully vacs
Due to her not being speyed our normal donation is reduced..we would love to see her in a new home very soon

Last edited:
awwww, she's wewwy cute! :love::love:

Out of interest, assuming she's not going to be speyed, how do you ensure she wont be bred from? unless you personally know the adopter and/or can do regular checks? just curious!

She is exceptionally pretty. The picture doesn't do her justice. I am nagging hubby about her (and Bouncer). :love::love::love:

I met Charm on Sunday for the first time and her name suits her very well indeed. She is beautiful inside and out, a real little sweetie pie :love:

How well housetrained is she?

If you mean is she litter trained then I can confirm she is immaculately clean & tidy :love: Ange (thumpinbun) will be able to tell you more about her but I know she is a lovely bun to handle and has a very sweet nature :love:

She is adorable and such a heartbreaker as I know to my cost.:cry: As I said in a previous post the picture doesn't do her justice. If I could give her everything she needed I would have her in the binky of an eye ( and Bouncer, another stunner who has to be seen to be believed ). PLEASE someone give this gorgeous girlie a home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god i would take her tomorrow she is the double of frodo, but he is not neutered , only had him 10 days and he has bad toothy pegs. He is an indoor/ outdoor bun as i bring him in at night to bathe his eyes and give him his medicine so he stays in as he was not cared for so i like him to be around people and he has become a very friendly bunny.

I think frodo is also short sighted they would make a perfect match :love:

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of REWs...until now! I am now a convert, what a CUTEY PIE!! If she's more adorable in the flesh, heaven help us, I think people may pass out from the cute!

I've never been a fan of REWs...until now! I am now a convert, what a CUTEY PIE!! If she's more adorable in the flesh, heaven help us, I think people may pass out from the cute!

Me neither always had a problem with their eyes, so has my daughter although youngest daughter loves em. So how funny is it that i have a REW that i adopted from P@H and i have fell in love with him he is such a sweetie and so soft and snuggly .

Back