• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnies 1st gotcha day.

MPHF

Alpha Buck
:wave:
I never thought this day would come but Minnie is full of surprises and is such a fighter.

My Mum has fallen head over heels in love with her and Minnie is really close with my daughter too. :love:

We didn't think she would make last christmas but we are now pinning our hopes on this christmas.

She has daily Metacam and a Convenia injection every 10-14 days. When she was first here she was having Convenia every 5 days.

We all love you Minnie-Moo :love:

035.jpg

She's beautiful. :love: I'm sorry, but what is wrong with her? I may have joined after you posted about her before. I remember your post about Penguin's birthday but don't recall seeing one about Minnie.

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, MINNIE!

Minnie has tooth root problems. They are elongated and twisted. This causes her to get an abscess. The convenia keeps it under control. Minnie was going to be pts but Sky-0 helped us rescue her.

Minnie has tooth root problems. They are elongated and twisted. This causes her to get an abscess. The convenia keeps it under control. Minnie was going to be pts but Sky-0 helped us rescue her.

So pleased she came to you. :) Hope all your other bunnies are keeping well. I have a thing about penguins as well as rabbits, so was especially delighted by Penguin's birthday thread.

Back