• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded bunnies <3

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
My bunnies have been in their bonding pen since the wkend, I'm hoping to set them up in their permenant home downstairs tonight (Lewis has a dog crate and access to the whole room). Lewis seems quite annoyed with being confined now, shaking the pen bars etc. Should i see how they behave in the dog crate before letting them free range? I've washed everything, just got the cage left to do with vinegar and going to mop the floor with this flash stuff that has fabreeze in :) hopefully that'll do the trick.

Yes, move them into the dog crate and make sure they are stable there and then keep slowly increasing the space. Letting them just freerange may not work. Also, only move the into the dog crate if they have not had any problems with each other for 48 hours.

Yep, there's been no problems :) They haven't had a fight or anything, not even any nipping since I moved them to the pen... Lewis has accepted Lottie, and she seems so much happier than she's been since I got her :love: They even share a bowl at food time without any problems :)

Back