• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring greens 2 for a pound in tesco!

andic

Mama Doe
:DJust popped into Tesco this morning and spring greens are on offer 2 for a pound. Just in case anyone wasn't aware.....
I don't know how long the offer will last though.......

:DJust popped into Tesco this morning and spring greens are on offer 2 for a pound. Just in case anyone wasn't aware.....
I don't know how long the offer will last though.......

*runs across the road to tesco*

Is it the fresh ones, or the packeted ones btw?

I don't think my two would get through that much before it went off! Sounds a good offer though :)

I buy the big leaves too seem much better value than the packeted ones :) if you give them a thorough wash though the chlorine should be fine, I wash all veg obsessively :oops: nowhere near as careful with my own food!

Mine aren't to keen on Tesco's spring greens although they love the Co op stuff so I bow to their superior palates. :)

When I popped in on Friday Tesco were also doing 3 bunches of herbs for £1.50 - its the big bunches too not the packeted stuff, I got Dill, Parsley and Coriander and there was loads!:D

Back