• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie says.....

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
179.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAT?!

<Please insert caption here>

"huh? i saw a tin of pineapples... this doesn't taste like pineapples! MUUUUUUMMMMM you tricked me into eating that damn carrot again! you know what it does to my figure!"

"huh? i saw a tin of pineapples... this doesn't taste like pineapples! MUUUUUUMMMMM you tricked me into eating that damn carrot again! you know what it does to my figure!"

Did you just imply Eddie-bum is FAT?! :shock:

He looks like a grumpy old man :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I think that is definatly Disapproving Rabbits-worthy!

He looks like one of those pound puppies that used to be a popular kids toy a few years ago.
I think i want to cuddle him :love::love::love:

1 "i say, young woman, i hope you've organised a steady supply of these little blighters!"
2 'i'm perfectly well, young man, i always spend my afternoons this way. if you do see the staff, do tell her to hurry along..."

He is lurverly! Bruno sends 'FEED ME' thoughts.:wave:

How's Bruno doing?! :(

Eddie is nearly up to a normal weight now....not Bruno weight, mind!:shock:...(but embarrassingly Roobs is larger than him!...fatty bum!) He's so lovely. Reminds me of Teddy! :love:

1 "i say, young woman, i hope you've organised a steady supply of these little blighters!"
2 'i'm perfectly well, young man, i always spend my afternoons this way. if you do see the staff, do tell her to hurry along..."

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It's as if they treat me like staff! :shock: :oops: I think Edward is definitely Upper class....he has that look about him! ;)

Back