• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues able to bond buns?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I have 6 weeks once the papers are finalized before we have to be completely moved out, my parents have said if the buns aren't in groups by then I have to give them up as there's nowhere to put so many seperate pairs.

Are there any rescues that can do bondings? I can't do it alone. I'm in Surrey, I can't drive but maybe someone can help transport buns? I don't have much money but I'd give a small donation to any rescue that can help bond the buns. I'm desperate to get this sorted.

I'd help you if the buns could be got here, but I'm in Rugby Warwickshire.

Hopefully someone closer will be able to help but if not the offer is there.

I need as many together as possible, I have

Violet & Mai
Bugs & Roo
Hazel & Honey
James & Beryll

(despite some of the names they are 1 male, 1 female pairs)

Ideally I need to either do a 6 (Violet, Mai, Hazel, Honey, Bugs & Roo) or two groups of 4 (Violet, Mai, Bugs, Roo) + (Hazel, Honey, James & Beryll).

But any bonds at all would be a start.

I'd help you if the buns could be got here, but I'm in Rugby Warwickshire.

Hopefully someone closer will be able to help but if not the offer is there.

If Lillian can get someone to get them up the M25 we could take them from there up the M1 to you :wave:

I need as many together as possible, I have

Violet & Mai
Bugs & Roo
Hazel & Honey
James & Beryll

(despite some of the names they are 1 male, 1 female pairs)

Ideally I need to either do a 6 (Violet, Mai, Hazel, Honey, Bugs & Roo) or two groups of 4 (Violet, Mai, Bugs, Roo) + (Hazel, Honey, James & Beryll).

But any bonds at all would be a start.

I think two two's would probably be the best bet. :)

Do you still have the bunderful Pooka? :love:

I think two two's would probably be the best bet. :)

Do you still have the bunderful Pooka? :love:

I think two twos probably is best too!

Yes I still have smelly old Pooka :) But he can't be bonded cos he's not well enough to be neutered.

And thanks Liz and rngpwelfare. I'm not sure if my dad could bring them some of the way.. But then we have the issue of getting them back afterwards :?

I think two twos probably is best too!

Yes I still have smelly old Pooka :) But he can't be bonded cos he's not well enough to be neutered.

And thanks Liz and rngpwelfare. I'm not sure if my dad could bring them some of the way.. But then we have the issue of getting them back afterwards :?

We could do the same journey again to bring them back no problems :)

We could do the same journey again to bring them back no problems :)

That's incredibly kind! I'll need to see if someone could meet my dad and bring them nearer to you.. My dad should be able to get to Chertsey with them but he can't get further cos he's not really meant to drive with his bad back.

If my o/h wasn't irritated by the bunny fur, and I had an indoor cage here, I would! :lol:

I wouldn't be able to do it for the next 2 weeks, as I have several indoor boarders, but after then, I am free every weekend :)

Back