• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

colour advice cinnamon or agouti????

Wilabie's

New Kit
Hi,

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place as I am new to the site. I was reading a post where someone was asking for a cinnamon bunny and she was told that that would be the american name.

Please could you advise me on the colour of the two little bunnies in the first section of this page ( I couldn't seem to add just a pic)

http://wilabiesbunnies.webs.com/inthenest.htm

I was told they were cinnamons xx

I would call them orange from what I've been taught, but I'm unsure exactly how accurate that is.

Thank you,

They are not the best pic's for colour. the roots of the fur are choc and the tips are much darker than my orange mantles and orange's I have had x

I think cinnamon is what my Eddie is
180-1.jpg

As for yours I have no idea. They look far more orange than any orange buns I've seen. (Ruby's orange.) Orange buns have white around the eyes and on the tummy.

They're beautiful though. ....and the little chocolate girlie underneath nearly made me fall off my chair with cuteness! :love::love::love:

You do have different names for the same colours sometimes, with different breeds. So that may also play a part.

She is gorgeous lol Eddie is lovely and quite a bit darker than them. When does the chestnut/red agouti come it to the equation????

See, in you're pictures they look REALLY orange (like Thrianta orange.) Do you have a picture in natural light? :?

I'd just tell the person that might want them that they're darn cute, and she shouldn't care about the colour! ;)

Back