• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&G - Grassy Noms :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper

They seem to like it!

You can see the state Biccy has left his litter tray in towards the end! :shock:

Biccy's eaten lots of it though and its now all gone, so im happier.

Poor Ginger looks as if she is struggling to get her share! :lol: Spenser is currently asleep in his favourite cardboard box. Didn't even show much interest when I sprinkled his allowance of readigrass.

It's a video Susie :)

Click the picture, to see the video :)

Sorry you had a rubbish night!

Saving it for later - got a busy day. :roll: Looking forward to it. :love: Naughty Spenser is not nomming his hay as well as I would like again. Is that fresh picked grass they have there?

Aww, bless them! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I didn't see the whole video as it kept pausing. That always happens to me when I try to view videos. :(

Aww, bless them! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I didn't see the whole video as it kept pausing. That always happens to me when I try to view videos. :(

This used to happen to me all the time when I had a slower internet and still happens sometimes now. Pause the video as soon as you open it, let it load for a bit, then click play :)

Back