• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just cos i love him ...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...and to try and make myself feel better.

My Little Man

BiccyFace.jpg

Love ya Biccy

That innocent,questioning little face.
Who, Me?? Chuck out the litter tray for a game and just to annoy daddy??? Never.........:roll::roll:

Biscuit fur colour is gorgeous. Is he a big mini lop or a smal dwarf lop? Very handsome, whatever, and is certainly cheering my Monday morning. :) I slept in and poor Spenser didn't get his pellets to 9am. :oops:

Biscuit fur colour is gorgeous. Is he a big mini lop or a smal dwarf lop? Very handsome, whatever, and is certainly cheering my Monday morning. :) I slept in and poor Spenser didn't get his pellets to 9am. :oops:

I bought him from the garden centre, advertised as a 'mini lop' but he's just grown too big to be a mini lop! he's a dwarf lop to me now, he weighs 2.3Kg's at last weigh in a little over a week ago.

I bought him from the garden centre, advertised as a 'mini lop' but he's just grown too big to be a mini lop! he's a dwarf lop to me now, he weighs 2.3Kg's at last weigh in a little over a week ago.

Mr McFlurry was 1.8kg at last weigh in, so that's a good bit smaller that Biscuit. He's a mini lop from a , ahem, breeder. I'm bunny-sitting for him Wed-Friday this week! :D:love:

Mr McFlurry was 1.8kg at last weigh in, so that's a good bit smaller that Biscuit. He's a mini lop from a , ahem, breeder. I'm bunny-sitting for him Wed-Friday this week! :D:love:

Yay for Mr McFlurry getting you caring for him :)

Biccy is from a breeder also, as hes from a Garden centre and although now my thoughts have changed (id never really thought about it before) i would not have changed how he came into our lives.

OH spotted him in the garden centre, with 4 other bunnies. She immediately fell for him, not anybun else. He was in a reasonable sized pen (too small for 5 bunnies), had hay, a hidey house and water and food, so they were not badly catered for really.

She couldnt get him back and would not of done so without asking me - so i went back the following day and bought him and he came home, with a 4 foot hutch, sawdust, and hay and a water bottle and a bowl.

I'm not ashamed of that, as i didnt know any different. All i know, is he's now in a happy home. :)

I know what you mean. If my friends hadn't bought a rabbit for their kids I wouldn't have discovered bunny love. Poor wee fellow is really quite neglected. I can't say too much as I don't want to fall out with my friends and lose access to the rabbit. So looking forward to bunny sitting later in the week. :love:

Yay for Mr McFlurry getting you caring for him :)

Biccy is from a breeder also, as hes from a Garden centre and although now my thoughts have changed (id never really thought about it before) i would not have changed how he came into our lives.

OH spotted him in the garden centre, with 4 other bunnies. She immediately fell for him, not anybun else. He was in a reasonable sized pen (too small for 5 bunnies), had hay, a hidey house and water and food, so they were not badly catered for really.

She couldnt get him back and would not of done so without asking me - so i went back the following day and bought him and he came home, with a 4 foot hutch, sawdust, and hay and a water bottle and a bowl.

I'm not ashamed of that, as i didnt know any different. All i know, is he's now in a happy home. :)

Thats the important thing isnt it.

Without this site i wouldnt have known a lot of things and for that i'm so thankful. The past is irrelevant.

what a gorgeous piccie! I love his superman pose :lol:

:love::love::love: I have a soft spot for Biscuit too

He's my baby boy, no matter how old he'll get :love:

I just realised how small he is in that picture, compared to now, that was about 2 months ago :shock:

Back