• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope somebun can help!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
56598870.jpg

This is my set up for my 2 Nethies,Lily and BB.Both have spinal probs thats why no shelves, but I have put hay down all over the shower curtain as Lilys feet are FILTHY!!!
Neither are too fantastically litter trained.BBs feet are fine but Lily is yellow with urine.
Any ideas?? I thought newspaper then hay???
I cant afford to let Lils get dirty or wet or whatever.Her mobility isnt too bad, but I dont want her to get sore.
Grateful for any thoughts.

Have they weed on the shower curtain? When Mischa gets on my bed and wees his feet get filthy cos it pools on the tarp.

Vet bed?

Just regularly changing everything?

Chances are where you put hay, they will wee, so you have to be prepared for that, wherever you put it.

Im in there changing every day, if Im not changing,Im sweeping up.
Overnight,these bunnies just go PARTY!!!!

They DO use the trays, there are 2, but still piddle....its only been a week since I put the bunnies in there!! Its so frustrating!!!

Ditto what Sky-O said...vet bed with towels underneath? I have a couple of house rabbits with poor toilet habits, and find that vet bed works really well...you don't even need to have it everywhere, just in the areas they soil most often

There's a couple of sellers on Ebay who are quite cheap. It depends on whether you want the proper stuff or the imitation.

We also use vetbed but mine are normally quite good and don't wee on it, although I do have towels underneath anyway. We have the cheap imitation though. :lol::oops: It still works well at getting it away from their feet.

Back