• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

run around products?

beccimarie

Mama Doe
my mum has just agreed that i can extend there run, as casper is grazing grass i want him to make the most of it, there un attached to there hutch is on concrete so i want to get the run around tube so it then goes to the new run on the grass =] but.. my poppy is a big bunny she is a rex and wieghs 3.9 kg alot bigger then my dwarf (1.6 kg) :lol: so do i need the "den pipe" instead of the normal pipe? or will she squeaze in, i know it is suprising what they have fit into!

I have the Runaround pipe and it is a bit of a tight fit for Rio who is a similar size to your larger bun. My smaller bun shoots along it at a rate of knots but Rio makes rather slower progress. I guess a difficulty might be that the Runaround pipe fits onto the doors but I'm not sure whether the Den pipe would do the same.

However, I have had a few things from Runaround and had to ask their advice on a few occasions. If you e-mail them or ring them they are very friendly and helpful and will soon sort you out.

I have the Runaround pipe and it is a bit of a tight fit for Rio who is a similar size to your larger bun. My smaller bun shoots along it at a rate of knots but Rio makes rather slower progress. I guess a difficulty might be that the Runaround pipe fits onto the doors but I'm not sure whether the Den pipe would do the same.

However, I have had a few things from Runaround and had to ask their advice on a few occasions. If you e-mail them or ring them they are very friendly and helpful and will soon sort you out.

thank you :) im so worried i will get it and she will get stuck :oops:

Back