• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse- Back to C This Morning-U/D 1140hrs Mixed News

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morse is going for a check-up of his poorly ears after his op' last week.
I so hope that C thinks that the ulceration is healing.
Morse has done well over the weekend, although his weight has dropped again despite the fact that he is eating well.
I am scared that he will become too weak to stay on top of the chronic infection........... :cry:

His appointment is at 1045hrs so I'll update later xx

Last edited:
Well its mixed news really.
Morse's left ear is looking good. But the right ear, the one C removed the mass from, is still VERY inflamed and ulcerated/infected :cry: C did say that she expected as much as it really was a mess when she operated and she had to do alot of 'scraping' :cry: She was amazed that Morse has been eating. However, we are very concerned about his weight :cry: He really is so frail again :cry:

Morse will remain on Depocillin, Metacam and Canaural and C will re-assess him in a week. Sooner if I feel it to be necessary, I have to keep a very close eye on him.

So as I say, mixed news for our Morsey xx

Sending right ear healing vibes for the Inspector! but its still good news that he's eating and the left ear is doing well. Lets hope that right ear will start to recover soon!

Hoping the sore ear is helped by the medication. It's just as well he has been eating if he is still losing weight. Keeping up the nomming vibes too.

Back