• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snails :D

Mr Tumble

Warren Scout
I bet you all think im crazy and ive not been here long!

Well ive owned some cool pets snails has to be one :D
All have died now but the were so cool, i wont be getting them again though such hard work cleaning there tanks and rubs.

Rodatzi snails there only babies and Juvies on the photo they grow GAL size.
DSCI0856.jpg

DSCI0884.jpg

Garden snails
DSCI0690.jpg

My pretty Jades
DSCI0719.jpg

My big GAL Perky
DSCI0606.jpg

My other big GAL Pinky
DSCI0598.jpg

Snails are fine because they can't fit through the mesh on a rabbit hutch, it's slugs I don't like. :lol:

Ii think you just posted as everyone is off to bed. Well almost everyone. I actually really like snails and used to go around and see all the different species I could see in the park when I was a kid. The ones in my front garden are currently finishing off the remains of my pumpkin. I've never had the pleasure of holding a giant snail though.

^ This! :lol:

Things like snails, slugs, worms etc scare the bejesus out of me :oops: although I'm not at all fussed by spiders or any other non-slimy bugs :lol:

I just dont like spiders lol things like worms and things dont bother me, i used to be always in the garden looking for them when i was little. Now if i saw a spider across the room i would scream and not go in there all day unless someone moves it lol

They are beautiful:love: I have African land snails too, and love them to bits:love:

If I told you some of the social behaviour I have seen from them, you would feel very normal in comparison:oops:

Out of interest how old were yours when they died as mine are now five and sleep an awful lot and dont eat so much anymore:(

Hm, around about 6 for my big GALs and the jades only 4 years the Roadatzis 5 years.

I got my giant gals at 3 years old already and then got the others.

Back