• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are there more...

What ears do your bunnies have?

• Total voters
I've clicked all three cos Smudge is a helicopter, Nutmeg an uppy and the other two lops. :lol:

2 of mine are uppy eared and the other one cant make her mind up if she keeping them up or heli style or half lopped:lol:

Spenser has uppy ears, except when he is washing them, when he deliberately lops them and combs his paw down. It's really cute - I expect most uppy eared rabbits do it.

I have 1 helicopter, 3 lops and 2 sticky -ups. All my past bunnies have been lop except for Peter who was also sticky uppy. xx

We have 20 with uppy ears, 15 with lop ears. 2 without any ears, one with one up, one down and another who can't decide :lol:

5 uppy's, one downy and Daphne, who's ears have a mind of their own. They flop over her face instead of to the sides. :shock::lol:

Back