• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Youtube - some people are strange

Jenson

Mama Doe
To waste some time, I was on youtube and found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SqBdS0XkV4&feature=related

Some strange people are posting that its fake and rabbits don't have teeth and can't eat flowers!!!

OMG!!!!

Sorry, I'm a believer that if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all, if people don't like the video, why watch it and why post about it!

Disclaimer - sorry to anyone under 18, I have no control over the content on youtube or the stupid people with bad language and feel the need to use it on fluffy videos.

Mini rant over. I don't have a youtube account so I can't rant on there!

Geez don't you know anything stupid. Rabbits don't have teeth and can't eat flowers!

I felt silly as I typed that because Grimlock actually doesn't have front teeth and can't eat flowers. :(

ignore the comments they are just thick or on a wind up, that vid is just soooooo cute for words, watching wash that lil bit of pollen off his chin :love::love:

Geez don't you know anything stupid. Rabbits don't have teeth and can't eat flowers!

I felt silly as I typed that because Grimlock actually doesn't have front teeth and can't eat flowers. :(

Mae can still eat flowers! If i give them stalk first :wave:

this is fake, bunnys do not have teeth, therefore they cannot chew plants

Wow, how do bunnies eat?!

Back