• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much Wagg optimum to feed a baby french lop?

lily3

New Kit
Heya i got my baby french lop today, shes 10 weeks old and i've called her Lola and she's so cute! but i just wondered how much wagg optimum premium rabbit food i should be feeding her? on the packet it says 100-130g a day for a young rabbit. but i just measured 100g out and it looked like such a huge amount for her as shes still quite small and i know rabbits should be feed mainly hay rather than dry food. any advice would be great, thanks.

Heya i got my baby french lop today, shes 10 weeks old and i've called her Lola and she's so cute! but i just wondered how much wagg optimum premium rabbit food i should be feeding her? on the packet it says 100-130g a day for a young rabbit. but i just measured 100g out and it looked like such a huge amount for her as shes still quite small and i know rabbits should be feed mainly hay rather than dry food. any advice would be great, thanks.

I have an 11 week old French lop. Little boy called Milo.

I did the same as you on the first night and weighed out 100g and it looked heaps! I gave it to him but in the morning there was still half left. After reading a lot on the forums I decided to reduce the amount so it just covered the bottom of the bowl. Now he just gets a small handful in the evenings (about enough to cover half of the bottom of the bowl) and unlimited hay. I am just this weekend starting to introduce a small amount of vegetables.

I was feeding wagg to my baby bun but he wasnt putting on weight so i moved him on to science selctive junior,he has put on weight now so im mixing a bit of wagg in with it

Back