• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do i look :)

breeze

Mama Doe
on preloved?:oops: seen the most cutest face,well apart from my two. shes an 18mth olld neutered mini lop.proper squidgy face:) how long would you leave my two before trying to introduce another?

How long have your two been together now? and what is their bond like?

Accomodation wise would you have space for three? Or for a pair and a single if it didnt work out?

Is the bun black by any chance? A friend has just told me about a black mini lop looking for a home in the port!

theyve been together about 2weeks now so not long at all.they are always side by side.one moves other follows.yeah got the room for a double,trio or single and double.shes a harliquin girlie.so pretty:love:
but my twos relationshio is more important.:)

Hmmm that isnt that long to start introducing a new bun and it can be quite stressful for buns.

Are you planing on a four eventually? If so could you take the bun you have seen and another bun and have two pairs for a while, once they have settled you could try bonding into a group?

Back