• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit family

Bloorbabe

Young Bun
bunniesTrees02038.jpg

my family

There is a mum and dad here who were bonded and there offspring.. 9 all together, all being neutered... The parents have always been very laid back and easy going. They need lots of space so currently use 60sq feet of land.. So they can get away from each other if need be.. There are two hutches and a large enclosed run for nights.. Im always watching for behaviour changes, as illness, fear etc can effect the balance.. I have more hutches and runs if i need to seperate anyone.. So far though the group seem very close to one another.
Mr Cloggs- Dutch
Maisie Sparkle-Lop cross
Roseapple
Rosehip
Bilberry
Mr Honeydew
Hawthorn
Bramble
Bracken

my family

Oh yeah, loads of hay... 2 bales a month, large sack nuggets, pounds of sprouts. celery, carrots, odd apples.. They love goats milk!

aww wow what a lovely group.

I never knew they could have goats milk, hmmm wonder if my neighbour would notice if I stole one of his.

goats milk.

Ive always used goats milk with no bad effects... Its very low in fat and easy on the tums.. Mine all love it, but im careful with making sure they get lots of exersise and they dont get fat!...

Back