• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

weather warning...

Its been freezing cold here all day, if the wind gets up it will be baltic.
As long as it doesn't snow for 4 months like last year we can cope!

Thanks for the warning. When i get home from work i am going to set up the wooden run inside the hut (its a big hut) so they can be safe and warm in there. Don't have any lino to have but if i put enough sawdust down and try a litter tray that should be ok?

Poor bunny's, can't wait until summer so they can go out on the grass :) x

they have insulation on the roof of their shed
and they have hay in big litter tray boxes
and a box of shredded paper

what else can I do

we had a storm last night

Knocked over my mini shed, my bikes, and removed the washing line from the ground :shock:

we had a storm last night

Knocked over my mini shed, my bikes, and removed the washing line from the ground :shock:

Gosh, not quite that bad here. Spenser's lower huch remained dry, although I really think I should get him a proper hutch hugger for the winter.

It's horrible here today, rain and wind. Poor Bramble got a bit blown about while he was eating his breakfast earlier! I don't really want to have to put the tarp over his run, cause then he gets no daylight at all, but may have to if it gets any worse. So tempted to bring him in!

Back