• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals!

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
I have Bonny and Clyde. And my suspissions seem to be rather correct, Clyde is neutered, and when I sat them both on my lap, Bonny just groomed him. So pets at home did split a bonded pair... just why would they do that? Anyway I've still got them separated just in case Clyde's neuter was recent, he has nasty looking scabs that look rather old. They're in two dog crates side by side, and both are so friendly.

Their background is they're both 2 year old nethies, the girl, Bonny, is a himilain, and the boy, Clyde, is a black otter.

They're are so lovely I don't know if I could actually put them both up for adoption :oops: :lol:

Pictures will be up later in the week. Also, I thought pets at home did vet checks, both of their nails are horribly long.

how come you've got them from PAH ?
and pics please as like nethies:D
and the fact she groomed him sat on your lap doesn't mean they were bonded..Permanent bun George will groom anybun!

Last edited:
how come you've got them from PAH ?
and pics please as like nethies:D
and the fact she groomed him sat on your lap doesn't mean they were bonded..Permanent bun George will groom anybun!

I went in for some supplies as I was at my mom's and got talking to one of the women, and with the empty indoor cages, their back ground, and the fact the woman was adamant on them going seperatly just kind of made me need to ask her to put them in the back until today. Which she did thankfully.

They are currently flopped out side by side in their dog crates, though Bonny has been incredibly lively. They seem very used to each other, and the woman did let me know they came together. So maybe their previous owner was in the middle of trying to bond them. Her excuse was 'moving abroad' same excuse Dilly had when we adopted him from there five year ago. God I feel old :oops:

Clyde is one confused bunny. I wanted to double check his testicals... his doesn't really apply to them right now, shim is more like it, because they have testicals and a vagina. I'm very confused right now, and taking shim to a friend who owns a shim herself. :roll: :lol:

Back