• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plum Fairy tomorrow!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Finally Thumper is going to be neutered tomorrow. BUT first they have to check him, make sure he's "ready" for it and then bye bye plums :) Bless him, excited and worried on equal levels.

That's what my mother says any time I mention the possibility of having Spenser done. She's not rabbit savvy. :roll: Are you going to get a wifebun for Thumper?

That's what my mother says any time I mention the possibility of having Spenser done. She's not rabbit savvy. :roll: Are you going to get a wifebun for Thumper?

Yes :) I was going to get a young albino Nethi called Lily for him, by my other half has finally admitted he doesn't like albino's :( So I've had to "dismiss" her, quite frustratingly. I've found a rabbit though that I no he'll like, but hses a dental bun, possive thing is she's spayed and they dental costs will be free as long as I can take her there and back, which will be hard as I don't drive, she's lovely though, she's an uppy eared bunny that is Otter coloured. If you go on rabbit rescue, shes the rabbit called Spice, lovely lookign girly!

Oddly enough, I was almost put off Spenser because my mother had once said she didn't much like the idea of a white rabbit with pink eyes. I didn't go looking for a REW, but Spenser was the most suitable rabbit for a first-time bunny owner the women I rehomed from had available.

Oddly enough, I was almost put off Spenser because my mother had once said she didn't much like the idea of a white rabbit with pink eyes. I didn't go looking for a REW, but Spenser was the most suitable rabbit for a first-time bunny owner the women I rehomed from had available.

He is one very lucky bun, you sound like you look after him really well :)

He is one very lucky bun, you sound like you look after him really well :)

Thanks. :) I lose many hours of sleep at the moment worrying over him being unneutered and single, but he really seems quite happy. :love: He has lots of human company, which I know isn't the same, but I do my best for him and hope to do better in future.

Thanks. :) I lose many hours of sleep at the moment worrying over him being unneutered and single, but he really seems quite happy. :love: He has lots of human company, which I know isn't the same, but I do my best for him and hope to do better in future.

I'm sure he gets plenty of love and interaction from you :)

Back