• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter training

missiemoi

New Kit
hi there,

this is my first post!

I have always had rabbits when i was younger, now ive moved out with my bf we can have some! :)

i started with 1, and now we have 3...

at the minute they are all in 1 cage and getting on brill (2 female, 1 male) i have another cage so will separate them when they are older.. they are 11 weeks atm

I am going to litter train them but was wondering what is the best way to go about things?

They are outdoor rabbits but i do bring them in the house in the evenings

Can anyone give me some advice

thank you

tasha x

hi there,

this is my first post!

I have always had rabbits when i was younger, now ive moved out with my bf we can have some! :)

i started with 1, and now we have 3...

at the minute they are all in 1 cage and getting on brill (2 female, 1 male) i have another cage so will separate them when they are older.. they are 11 weeks atm

I am going to litter train them but was wondering what is the best way to go about things?

They are outdoor rabbits but i do bring them in the house in the evenings

Can anyone give me some advice

thank you

tasha x

mine are outdoor rabbits too, and when i was litter training the youngest one i just cleaned out her cage, put the litter tray in the corner that i knew she went to the toilet in most, and put her hay rack above it. she went in it to eat the hay, and voila:) from then on she just only poops and pees in her litter tray:) you could try that i guess.

Back