• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear! I think they're getting on far too well!

H Maughan

Mama Doe
I've now commenced bonding of Phoenix (who lost his partner Bebe last week) and Megan my single girl. They've both been having 'play dates' together in the garden. Yesturday there was lots of chasing, though none of it aggressive, and today they've both been out together since around 11am and are now getting on too well :shock:

They're both neutered but they're humping on the lawn :oops: and my parents can see and I'm quite embarassed about their behaviour :lol:. Plus there's the fact that Phoenix is now 7 and I don't want him tiring himself out :shock:.

Helen xx

they will bond quicker if you can keep them together adn not just take them for dates as generally every time you take them for a date they have to re-establish their bond adn agree all over again who is boss (hence yup you guessed it mroe chasing and humping!!!) good luck though xx

I separated them last night as Megan is very timid and I didn't want it to be too much for her. Though they've both decided to move into Phoenix's hutch and run for the evening :)

Helen xx

Back