• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've Lost Boo

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
After loosing my lovely hammies the past few months, I came outside to find I lost Boo.
I am devestated.
he came to me, dumped on my doorstep in the tiniest cage with the threat of being 'let go'. And now I feel like I failed him.

I am hoping to bury him tomorrow night with my little upsy who died in the spring.

:cry::cry::cry:

I dont know. The other three seem ok. there wasnt alot of bangs round me last night.
I dont know :(

He has heard them before and didnt seem affectd :(

Arr I am sorry, it may have just been his time to go don't feel you have failed him, just one of those unfortunate things :cry:

:cry: I am so sorry. Please don't feel like you failed him this must be a very bizarre month for bunnies full of changing weather, dark cold nights and unexpected noises x

Ive put him in the shed in a box until I can bury him tomorrow night with Upsy
I feel so lost
Id started to insulate the shed, and now I just feel like whats the point - he died anyway.
Alone - and by that I mean without me. At least upsy died in my arms.
I wish I could bring all three inside, but with carpet...I cant see that going down so well :(

Back