• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

at the fridge

Domino27

Mama Doe
I get this every time!!

IMAG0030.jpg

Awwww!! Clever bunneh!! Starbuck does this all the time too! :lol::lol: I love them when they beg....though I am a bit of a sucker for it! :oops:

awwww :love: my locks does this too, he gets soo excited at suppertime e stands up grabs a carrot from me, then goes skidding accross kitchen floor with it in his mouth

:lol::lol::lol:

Spenser's an outdoor bun, but just as funny with treats. He grabs whatever it is out of my hand, then rushes away to the corner of his hutch to enjoy it. It's as if he thinks I might take it back and eat it myself. :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Spenser's an outdoor bun, but just as funny with treats. He grabs whatever it is out of my hand, then rushes away to the corner of his hutch to enjoy it. It's as if he thinks I might take it back and eat it myself. :shock::lol:

:D Jenson does this, carrot he runs off with, pellets and crunchies he sits with me and eats, I think he knows those are for him and carrot is usually if I'm having it!

:D Jenson does this, carrot he runs off with, pellets and crunchies he sits with me and eats, I think he knows those are for him and carrot is usually if I'm having it!

Actually Spenser doesn't consider carrots a treat ... unless they are the dried variety that cme along with wild apple ppieces in little bags. :roll::lol:

Back