• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teeny Kirkby bun!

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Has anyone else met this little man yet?
I am so in love :love::love:
Need someone off RU to adopt him before I do! :lol::lol: (I really really shouldn't at the moment)

I saw him a few weeks ago and nearly died, especially when Celia said he was already full grown. He's about half the size of Pipkin, who I would say is an average sized nethie :shock: I didn't believe it at first but he hasn't grown at all in the last month. He's not nethie shaped at all though. I think maybe Polish? Though I didn't think they were quite that small!

He's a tiny black bun with white tippy toes. :love::love:

To make this thread have some sort of point, does anyone else have teeny buns? I require pictures :D

I didn't get any pictures! :( I shall have to take some next week, if he's still there (I kind of hope he's still there :oops::oops:).

I've started researching accomodation and everything. Someone stop me!

I didn't get any pictures! :( I shall have to take some next week, if he's still there (I kind of hope he's still there :oops::oops:).

I've started researching accomodation and everything. Someone stop me!

You tease us and have no pictures? How dare you?

:lol:

Back