• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collecting Furby's wife tomorrow - she's here!

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
The second part of the bunny run for Furby's new wife and Debbie's (purplebumble) two frenchies is tomorrow:) I should be picking them up from Kirsty at 11.00 am:) at a service station on the A34. Am having to borrow a friend's car as mine isn't big enough (only has two seats).

Am just sorting the hutch out for my new fur baby. Furby and I are very excited. I will get her registered at my vet and her first vaccination done this week and then make a plan for the bonding. I want to do it asap as Furby is very lonely and the hutch the new bun will be in is adequate for a small bun, but not as big as the hutch/run combo Furby has. Her run will be separate so she won't have the freedom she will have when she is with Furby.

I will name her when I see her but ideas would be appreciated. She is white with a grey nose (Himalayan) and I want a girlie name to go with Furby. She is one of the 'Babes in the Wood' buns from BARC. The smallest girl.

I hope if I ask Lara very nicely if I text her a photo she will put one on here for me. I wish I was more technical.

Vibes for a safe journey for all three buns tomorrow from Kirsty's to the services and then from there to my home and Debbie's would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Mrs Furby (who has no name yet) is absolutely gorgeous. I feel so sad for her as she has been taken away from her three siblings. She is in a hutch all alone and I couldn't even put her in a run today as it was monsoon weather here and she would have drowned as she is only small!!!

I have booked her in for a vet check before work tomorrow and, if all goes well, I will begin bonding on Friday after work.

She is adorable and comes up to the door of the hutch to see me. She is OK with being picked up and cuddled and loves nose rubs. I also can't get over how much she is eating. I am worried I may not be giving her enough as I think baby buns can have more pellets than adults? She loves apple and spring greens and broccoli (well, she's eaten everything I've given her so far!!)

I will try and take one tomorrow and text it to Lara and she has kindly said she will put it on the forum for me (I don't have the technology to do it myself!!)

So pleased she has arrived, and looking forward to pictures. I am a little jealous of the cuddles. I saw the pictures of her in the BARC thread, and they all looked adorable. :love:

Back