• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley playing...

abi2047

Mama Doe
I opened the kitchen door this morning, fed Riley and started cleaning all the mess he made because he stayed in last night again. I looked round to see what Riley was doing and it turns out I had left the kitchen door open. Atleast Riley enjoys playing on the stairs! :shock: My brother took a video of it and I took some pictures. He kept hopping up to the bathroom, sniffing around and then hops to the bottom and then back up to the top again! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxjg7LxZVc4

Riley is so handsome. :love: I love the bit where he stops and washes his face, and also the way he sticks his ear up.

Spenser got upstairs when I wasn't looking last week. :shock: Previously he hadn't shown much interest when he comes in, but I'll have to really watch him now.

Riley is so handsome. :love: I love the bit where he stops and washes his face, and also the way he sticks his ear up.

Spenser got upstairs when I wasn't looking last week. :shock: Previously he hadn't shown much interest when he comes in, but I'll have to really watch him now.

It's so cute when they wash! :love:
Riley is now outdoors enjoying the grass :D x

Bunny washing makes me go squeeee every time. :love: You should see Spenser doing his ears. Because he has uppy ears he has to tilt his head so that the ear droops down, then he licks his paw and combs it down the ear.

Bunny washing makes me go squeeee every time. :love: You should see Spenser doing his ears. Because he has uppy ears he has to tilt his head so that the ear droops down, then he licks his paw and combs it down the ear.

I need a video of this :love: :D x

I'm afraid my 5 year old camera isn't up to video, and my phone is even older and has no camera! :oops: Here are a couple of photos of ear-washing:

P6220385-1.jpg

P6220386.jpg

Thought you would like them! :love: He doesn't do as much washing as he did during the summer. I think he was too hot (even in Scotland) and kept wanting to freshen himself up. :lol:

Thought you would like them! :love: He doesn't do as much washing as he did during the summer. I think he was too hot (even in Scotland) and kept wanting to freshen himself up. :lol:

I rarely see Riley clean now it's getting cold. Riley did get really hot in the summer though, bless him :lol:

Back