• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Starbuck

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya Starbuck:wave:, went to visit Aunty Tracy yesterday and I saw your friends there, had a lovely nose rub them, Star and Twinkle weren't too keen but Fay and Kenco were OK, but I think they are missing your Mum and Dad

Anyway, whilst I was there I saw this gorgeous bunny who I am sure would make a lovely friend for you, he is very good with his litter tray even though is quite an old man, he loves his nose rubs and just wants to be snuggled and cuddled, nobody wants him because he is old and not a cutie fluffly bundle, but he really is gorgoeus, just look

KelloggandMuesli005x2.jpg

KelloggandMuesli007x2.jpg

KelloggandMuesli009x2.jpg

KelloggandMuesli011x2.jpg

Isn't he just gorgeous :love: :love: :love: :love:

Is that Muesli??!!!! :love::love::love::love::love: Oh my what a lovely thread, you have made my morning Theo!! Thank you!!!

Do you know, I have been on at the OH for MONTHS about Muesli!!

How can anyone say he is not a cutie fluffy bundle??!!! :love::love: I cant believe he is still there!! :shock::shock:

We may have breakthrough in the Helgalush household!!! Starbuck really needs someone to help keep his eyes clean!!!

Oh I want I want I want!!!

Thank you Theo!! :love:

Yep, that's Muesli, if I had the sapce I would have taken him myself, he is just so gorgeous, what a friendly bunny and he loves the fuss and cuddles, he is just so adorable and I am sure that Starbuck would love him:love::love:

Let me know if anything developes, I am so excited:lol:

Starbuck: Ooooh who is that?? ;) Cant believes I has missed out on nosey rubs from Arenty Theeeeeo, yous will has to comes here to sees me Theeeeo, I cannot let them uther bunnehs get fussies and me misses out, I ams the best bunneh dont yous know? And you cans brings whoever that funny little bunneh is wiv you if you wants.

Starbuck: Ooooh who is that?? ;) Cant believes I has missed out on nosey rubs from Arenty Theeeeeo, yous will has to comes here to sees me Theeeeo, I cannot let them uther bunnehs get fussies and me misses out, I ams the best bunneh dont yous know? And you cans brings whoever that funny little bunneh is wiv you if you wants.

Oh bless you Starbuck, you are a special bunny and I will come over one day and give you noserubs all to yourself, but I think you could do with a friend and I really think that Muesli would love to be that friend, oh Helen wouldn't that be fabulous:love::love::love::love:

Yep, that's Muesli, if I had the sapce I would have taken him myself, he is just so gorgeous, what a friendly bunny and he loves the fuss and cuddles, he is just so adorable and I am sure that Starbuck would love him:love::love:

Let me know if anything developes, I am so excited:lol:

Ahhhh he sounds perfick!!! He could be mine and Starbuck's Christmas present. I am so sad that Starbuck has been on his own for so long :( I am sure Starbuck would love him....how on earth would I get the living room neutral? Starbuck has been everywhere in it. Do you think we would need to get the carpet shampooed? (Probably no bad idea anyway to be honest!).

I will let you know Theo :)

Oh bless you Starbuck, you are a special bunny and I will come over one day and give you noserubs all to yourself, but I think you could do with a friend and I really think that Muesli would love to be that friend, oh Helen wouldn't that be fabulous:love::love::love::love:

Starbuck: are yoo my ferry godmother, Theo?

Muesli & Starbuck has a certain ring dont you think & hes a harli too.He is:love:

I agree!! :lol::lol: It does sound good, and yes I love harli's, so beautiful, and when Tracy had her summer fayre he let me stroke him for aaaaggggeeesss! :love:

Colin to give in and agree:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mind you I am sure Helen can get round him and he loves the bunnies so much as well:love::love:

I dont know about the first bit Theo, but the latter is true. He's just Mr Cautious which is probably just as well as I am Mrs Impulsive!! :lol:

We saw Muesli when we picked up the other four buns from Tracy's and oh, what a lovely little guy!! He is so sweet and friendly and fluffy.

Soooo.......we are cautiously booking them in for bonding sometime towards the end of the month, whenever Tracy has the time and energy, as I know she has been very busy lately.

So watch this space!! :D

We saw Muesli when we picked up the other four buns from Tracy's and oh, what a lovely little guy!! He is so sweet and friendly and fluffy.

Soooo.......we are cautiously booking them in for bonding sometime towards the end of the month, whenever Tracy has the time and energy, as I know she has been very busy lately.

So watch this space!! :D

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:Oh my goodness, that is fantastic, everything will be crossed for these two, Starbuck will love him I am sure and Muesli is just gorgeous, well done for trying:love::love::love::love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:Oh my goodness, that is fantastic, everything will be crossed for these two, Starbuck will love him I am sure and Muesli is just gorgeous, well done for trying:love::love::love::love:

Thank you Theo - I think your little message this morning helped win Colin over!! :lol::lol::lol: That and me not shutting up about it! :oops::oops::oops:

My only worry is how Starbuck will be, being a deaf bunny and everything, but he really needs someone to keep his eyes clean and keep him company and Tracy said that Muesli is so relaxed so fingers crossed. We can but try! :)

Thank you Theo - I think your little message this morning helped win Colin over!! :lol::lol::lol: That and me not shutting up about it! :oops::oops::oops:

My only worry is how Starbuck will be, being a deaf bunny and everything, but he really needs someone to keep his eyes clean and keep him company and Tracy said that Muesli is so relaxed so fingers crossed. We can but try! :)

If anyone can make it work then Tracy can, she is brilliant at bonding, but Muesli is so laid back and friendly and I think he will suit Starbuck but you can but only try and well done for winning Colin round, he really is a :love::love::love::love::love:

If anyone can make it work then Tracy can, she is brilliant at bonding, but Muesli is so laid back and friendly and I think he will suit Starbuck but you can but only try and well done for winning Colin round, he really is a :love::love::love::love::love:

I know bless him, I am so lucky!! But I do think your message really helped!! ;):D Think he was worried about two males going together too but as Tracy said, she has done loads and it can be easier than boy/girl so thats probably what he needed to hear!

Yes Muesli is a lovely gentle chap and I am sure that is just what Starbuck needs, and Tracy was excellent with Fay and Kenco so fingers crossed.

The only problem is I get so excited, I wont sleep all month now!! :lol:

Back