• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win: Is it 'help yourself' around here??

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Win: I cant wait any longer!
IMG_4590.jpg

Win: Mmmm nom nom nom
IMG_4589.jpg

Win: I would have preferred table service.....
IMG_4588.jpg

Win: But what do you expect with 'all you can eat' ? Tee hee
IMG_4587.jpg

It's Winter :love::love::love::love::love:
My boy is fed up of waitress service too. He keeps hopping into his boxes of dry leaves or nibbling the last ones drying on the floor.

Lovely pics, sensible bunny - no standing on ceremony when noms are concerned. :p

Spenser wouldn't eat that hay. :roll: I got two bags of it in for his arrival as it was recommended by his previous owner. Actually I think Spenser had been getting farm hay, as he had been staying at a farm for a while when I collected him.

Lovely pics, sensible bunny - no standing on ceremony when noms are concerned. :p

Spenser wouldn't eat that hay. :roll: I got two bags of it in for his arrival as it was recommended by his previous owner. Actually I think Spenser had been getting farm hay, as he had been staying at a farm for a while when I collected him.

Ah, no way? My guys go mad for it! mind you, they go mad for most hays, they have even had the rubbish one from Wilkos and gladly nommed it! :shock: They only hay they arent so keen on is Burns welsh meadow hay!

Awwwww its like Saturday night popcorn!! :love::love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: Your right! :lol::lol::lol: I wonder what movie she is hoping is going to come on.... probably an interactive showing of 'snoozing on the sofa' starring 'Mummy' ......... the fun of the film is waking 'Mummy' up, before having a nap yourself ;)

Spenser doesn't like Burns Welsh meadow hay at all. Thankfully I only bought a sample pack of it. He doesn't eat as much hay as I would like, but seems to like oat hays. He also enjoys nomming Morrison'd bedding hay.:roll::roll:

Spenser doesn't like Burns Welsh meadow hay at all. Thankfully I only bought a sample pack of it. He doesn't eat as much hay as I would like, but seems to like oat hays. He also enjoys nomming Morrison'd bedding hay.:roll::roll:

Have you tried the 'Woodlands' Chammomile? Mine LOVE it! Expencive for such a small amount though ! They also like Timothy and Alfalfa. :) (oh, and oat ones, of course!)

Awww! :love::love: When are we having photos of this then?? :love:

As soon as I get round to soldering my uploading cable back together again. I really must learn not to stay up late on the computer. My bun means business about early nights. Anything resembling a telephone cable is fair game to him. He learned how to stop human "play" very quickly! :lol:

As soon as I get round to soldering my uploading cable back together again. I really must learn not to stay up late on the computer. My bun means business about early nights. Anything resembling a telephone cable is fair game to him. He learned how to stop human "play" very quickly! :lol:

:love::lol: Clever boy!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Your right! :lol::lol::lol: I wonder what movie she is hoping is going to come on.... probably an interactive showing of 'snoozing on the sofa' starring 'Mummy' ......... the fun of the film is waking 'Mummy' up, before having a nap yourself ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back