• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How's it going with the fireworks?

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Noticed an awful lot more tonight that last night - to be expected I suppose as its dry tonight.

I was out in PJ's 5 times last night checking my monsters, but all fine and tonight all oblivious and nomming veggies. Still paranoid though... will be a PJ check in between X factor breaks me think!!

How is everyone else finding it?

Jx

Theres been lots of fireworks since last night. But its not been too bad. My babies are house buns and we had double glazing fitted in the summer so its taken a lot of the noise away. Hope everyone elses buns are doing okay x

None of mine are bothered by them luckily. The loudest rocket has just gone off and Paddy and Peaches didn't even flinch, they just carried on nomming hay :D

I heard and saw 6 last night, 4 houses down from me. Never bothered anyone but one of the dogs as he was actually out for a pee then. I'm lucky living where I do. The main village display was tonight, inside you can't hear a thing. Outside, you can hear faint pops, but that's it. I'm going to go check the rabbits now as they have just finished, but it was nothing dramatic.

And that will be it. Living in the middle of the mountains has its bonuses! :lol:

Just starting up here, so off to check Spenser. He wasn't bothered last night so I'm sure he'll be OK.

Lets hope it stays quiet! I think people are getting the message that organised displays are better so less of the back garden stuff which is all good. Neither of my direct neighbours have any.... fingers crossed they won't later.

I just remember the incident with one of Tree's bunnies a couple of years ago *shudders* :(

Stay safe and happy everyone x

Our local display has now ended. All 10 outsiders came running for nana a little while ago so they aren't phased, which is great.

Apparently my Mum has just been out with a biscuit, so I will leave it a bit as he likes to have his treats in peace. She said he was fine. :)

Mine are not affected by the fireworks at all.

I guess they are used to that sort of noise after having to deal with my bf watching cricket and rugby (which gets him shouting at the TV). :)

I have found with rabbits .They are very cautious on hearing a noise for the first time ,then if they realise it does not mean danger ,they here it again and are fine. If i make a noise banging something or moving something and it is new noise they are all alert.Strange must be their way of dealing with life otherwise they would be constantly stressed':love:

alfie just went mad about 10 mins ago and was thumping his feet but hes now chilled out,sophie isnt bothered

My outside ones don't seem to mind but still worried about them sounds like a war zone they are going off front and back.:(

Mine are inside and its so loud still as farmer nextdoor has let the kids local ffootball team use his fields for there bonfire and fireworks.
Honeys fine but she is partially deaf, Blue and Dizzee Rascal couldn't care less but Brackens petrified and so worried as shes still quite not right after her spay :(

My outside ones don't seem to mind but still worried about them sounds like a war zone they are going off front and back.:(

:( Oh no. I cant imagine what they must think is happening, poor things!

As mine are inside, I doubt they can hear much over the TV anyways..... and as we are in the town centre, there arent any displays CLOSE so its pretty quiet anyways. In that sense, I am lucky.

Good luck to anyone in the thick of it!! :wave:

None of mine are bothered by them luckily. The loudest rocket has just gone off and Paddy and Peaches didn't even flinch, they just carried on nomming hay :D

Mine are like this - despite the simply enormous display last night in Cambridge and neighbours letting off today. Buns just ignore whole thing:lol:

Back