• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I did today

DDD

Mama Doe
Went trucking!! Had a go in this massive lorry. Did reversing and everything. It had 18 gears!! We did it for my dads birthday, but paid for me to have a go too.

SDC14461.jpg

SDC14470.jpg

SDC14505.jpg

SDC14481.jpg

Seriously cool!

They have a ladies driving challenge around here, for charity, that gives ladies a chance to drive all manner of things, including a massive lorry like this.

Seriously cool!

They have a ladies driving challenge around here, for charity, that gives ladies a chance to drive all manner of things, including a massive lorry like this.

Ooh I would love to do that!! I had so much fun. Was actually alright at driving it too. Bloke asked if I fancied a career change. Bit different from being a nurse!!

Ooh I would love to do that!! I had so much fun. Was actually alright at driving it too. Bloke asked if I fancied a career change. Bit different from being a nurse!!

You could combine the two!

blimey! was it difficult to drive?? always wondered!

No it was surprisingly easy to go forward. Hard to get your head around the gears though as involves switches and using clutch without changing gears at times. Reversing was the hardest to try and get the trailer to stay straight!

Back