• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred fostered for pixiebunny

blue_vix

Mama Doe
001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

034-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

015-3.jpg

018-3.jpg

020-3.jpg

021-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

CLICK ME to PLAY

The hoomin foster mumz sayz 'av to practice beenz cutez coz I might get a foreva oome but I iz avin fun binkyin round herz room and nommin what the oomin calls the science selective..
anywayz I don't ave to try and beez cute I am cutezz!

I hopez I getz an ome wiv a lawn coz I ain'tz never seen one of thems and the hoomin says I'll think I'm in heavezes whatevaz that is!

The hoomin foster mumz sayz 'av to practice beenz cutez coz I might get a foreva oome but I iz avin fun binkyin round herz room and nommin what the oomin calls the science selective..
anywayz I don't ave to try and beez cute I am cutezz!

I hopez I getz an ome wiv a lawn coz I ain'tz never seen one of thems and the hoomin says I'll think I'm in heavezes whatevaz that is!

You are cute without even trying wee fellow! :love: Have fun in the meantime. :wave:

He's such a babe, and lovely to play with. I hope his date on Monday goes well, and hopefully he'll have a permanent home not too far from you :lol:

Back