• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Ru! [More Photos #12]

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
I know we haven't been around for a while, but i have been popping on every now and then

Here is a little update on my fabulous four

Sorry if the photos aren't very good... They seem to come out of hiding when the sun starts setting in the sky, so the lighting isn't that great :lol:
And i have got my first photo of all four of them outside... together... in the same place :lol:

All the bunnies are doing great! I actually think their bond has improved since bonding George into their group. They get on so well, there is love in the air :love: I think Toffee enjoys having George around because they are sooo alike. They would rather sit in the hutch snuggled up together than go outside in the cold. The girls however prefer to spend their time outside under the table and chairs :lol:

Daisy is really improving with her behaviour, When we first got her she was nervous and would try and 'box' people, but now she comes hopping up to me in the mornings, before i let them out and demands a nose rub! A week or so ago she actually ran, yes ran towards me in the garden for a fuss! I was shocked :shock: :love:

I truely believe Fuzzy is the boss of the group, if anyone upsets her she knows how to handle it :lol: Espcially when daisy used to hump her. This has now stopped... until next spring :roll: (I hope not)

And George... He has grown a hell of alot since ive posted on here! He is huge :lol: He is a little piggie! Him and Toffee are always first to the food :roll: Every since bonding him with the other three he has become a bit distant from us, he would rather run from us then to have a nose rub :( But atleast he is happy and loving it outdoors! :love:

A few photos;

PA010149.jpg

PA010125.jpg

PA010133.jpg

Look! All Four
PA010138.jpg

Daisy grooming Toffee
PA010144.jpg

The Girls
PA010150.jpg

Toffee and George
PA010158.jpg

PA040169.jpg

Sorry for the long thread!

Last edited:
:wave: wooo look at George now - he has certainly grown :shock:

Lovely pictures Im glad they all get on as a group :love:

Hello stranger; I've often wondered where you'd disappeared to. :wave: :D:D

George is absolutely huuuuuuuuuuge. :shock: But still very cute. :love: (As they all are of course.)

A couple of photos from this evening; :D

Little Fuzzy
PA050185.jpg

George
PA050208.jpg

Daisy Grooming Toffee :love:
PA050193.jpg

PA050196.jpg

Daisy munching
PA050209.jpg

:wave:

Hi Vicky, great to see you are still around and lovely to see pics of the buns :D

Glad the group is working out so well, I found a four work better than a trio as well.

Fuzzy is just so adorable :love::love:

Back