• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soooo nice to see sophie and alfie snuggle

Hi Kirst, Glad to see they are back together again.:love:

Did it all go o.k when they were introduced to each other again? I bet they missed each other...

yeh it went well..they recognised each other and i just left them at the rescue together for a day and as soon as they got home they were fine,had no fights or anything just humping lol,have you found a bun yet to go with yours?x

Oh im so glad they are a true couple now.

I am taking the girls on Monday to be bonded with Tiger, a little boy aged about the same as the girls 6-7 months. he's gorgeous, I met him last week.:love:
He is in the rabbits in need section if you want to take a look.
Im so excited and can't wait for it to happen. Im praying that it works out.
I dont' know what ill do if it doesn't as I could never give either of them up.
Ill keep you posted when I know how its going. Thanks for asking.
Lisa :love:

Oh im so glad they are a true couple now.

I am taking the girls on Monday to be bonded with Tiger, a little boy aged about the same as the girls 6-7 months. he's gorgeous, I met him last week.:love:
He is in the rabbits in need section if you want to take a look.
Im so excited and can't wait for it to happen. Im praying that it works out.
I dont' know what ill do if it doesn't as I could never give either of them up.
Ill keep you posted when I know how its going. Thanks for asking.
Lisa :love:

have you got a link for your new bun :)

Glad Sophie and Alfie are enjoying their snuggles. :love:

:D yeh doesnt happy all day everyday but they have done,they havent licked each other yet as far as im aware but they are not fighting and they eat from the same bowl etc :)
but alfie will still be getting used to his new home

Back