• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some fluffy-ness!

Domino27

Mama Doe
Some piccies from over a few days this week :love:

When it was actually not raining for once I tested out the shed / run combo:

IMAG0029.jpg

Wasn't that successful, just sat there!

IMAG0023-1.jpg

At the fridge

P1010539.jpg

P1010558.jpg

The "I wanna go outside" pose

P1010559.jpg

My big fluff monster!

P1010560.jpg

Fluffy feeets (before repaint of skirting boards)

P1010532.jpg

P1010561.jpg

Excuse the wall corner guards and bits of paper / cardboard / books covering the skirting board corners. Looks a real mess but the only way for them, sorry her, to a) not chew my woodwork / walls and b) for me not to spend a fortune at b&q buying paint and repainting them every few months!

Dont worry about your paintwork, everyones paintwork all looks the same. Thats life when youve got buns. Theyre all gorgeous by the way :love:

Dont worry about your paintwork, everyones paintwork all looks the same. Thats life when youve got buns. Theyre all gorgeous by the way :love:

I know that but I think I have OCD when it comes to stuff like that, I have to sand it down and repaint it otherwise it bugs me.... :shock: I am constantly cleaning and touching up with paint...I think I need psychiatric help ;)

I know that but I think I have OCD when it comes to stuff like that, I have to sand it down and repaint it otherwise it bugs me.... :shock: I am constantly cleaning and touching up with paint...I think I need psychiatric help ;)

My reply to that would be "Just dont look then!" LOL Oh & maybe, Ive got loads of paintwork that genuinely needs doing if you reall want to paint something ;)

My reply to that would be "Just dont look then!" LOL Oh & maybe, Ive got loads of paintwork that genuinely needs doing if you reall want to paint something ;)

lol....it's hard not to look :lol:

Well if my shifts hadn't changed for the worse then I may have said yeah alright then ;)

Back