• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Questions

Mr Tumble

Warren Scout
Hello don't see anywhere else i can post this so im sorry if i asked in the wrong place.

Once my rabbit had his injections and has been neatuered (about 3 months)
i am going to look for a female for him which is spayed or that i can get spayed.

What rabbit woud go best with my conti? Big, Small, Medium size?

I just want to know which he would get on with more so i know when i am looking for one.
Where should i get her from too?
She will be a house rabbit like my conti so i need to be able to adapt her to my home like my conti so im a bit stuck on if i should buy a baby and house them seperate till she is old enough to be spayed healed and that way she will be a nice tempered rabbit and hopefuly be more used to my conti when i introduce them.

Thankyou!

Your best bet is probably to take him to a rescue and allow him to choose his own spayed friend. Size, age, breed is irrelevant, but personality is totally key.

Hopefully the rescue would also be able to help you with bonding.

If you contact a rescue which is local to you they would be able to help with advising on a suitable rabbit which will happily live indoors and will also be able to help with bonding to your bunny and after care.

Thankyou, my friend did this and they couldnt pair her neutered male to any of there rabbits, any advice on which rescues i could go with in Manchester? is there any lists of bunny rescues?
Just want to make sure i go to a nice one not the rspca in my eyes they dont know what there doing.

Thankyou, my friend did this and they couldnt pair her neutered male to any of there rabbits, any advice on which rescues i could go with in Manchester? is there any lists of bunny rescues?
Just want to make sure i go to a nice one not the rspca in my eyes they dont know what there doing.

This very much depends on the branch. Try not to tarnish all with the same rush.

There's a list here http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp but you may find some personaly recommendations via the forum.

How far are you willing to travel?

Thanks, i have nothing against the rspca i think its the officers i have the problem with where it conserns another pet, i reported someone for not caring after there animals and the rspca never even wen to visit nothing and there was serious cruelty going on. So i guess personal experiance, im sure there great with rabbits it was exotic pets i had reported about.

Thanks, i have nothing against the rspca i think its the officers i have the problem with where it conserns another pet, i reported someone for not caring after there animals and the rspca never even wen to visit nothing and there was serious cruelty going on. So i guess personal experiance, im sure there great with rabbits it was exotic pets i had reported about.

With regards to the Centres and Branchs who rehome, it really does depend on the staff and such. I'm sorry they let you and the animal down when you really needed them though. I can understand being disillusioned. The branches and Centres are run by totally different people though.

Back