• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Thumper exploring his new Hutch

Littlemeg37

Alpha Buck
Got some pictures of Thumper in his/her new Hutch/run which was put up this morning. He still hasn't ventured down to ramp to the run yet might need to actually put him out but hates being picked up and don't like to stress him to much.

thumper1.jpg

thumper2.jpg

thumper3.jpg

He/she such a cute little thing. Visiting the vet next week to arrange getting him her neutered/spayed etc then we can look into getting him/her a friend.

Last edited:
Aw, how lovely.

You can maybe encourage him down the ramp by placing a treat or pellet on each step. That may be neough to encourage him down.

He's gorgeous! :love: Some bunnies take longer than others to get used to a ramp, but most of them have no bother once they get the knack. I think going up is easier than going down so if you do have to lift him up he might be inclined to go up from the lower level. :wave:

OOps sorry :shock: I was sorting pics out on photobucket and put all pet ones in their own album, sorted now I hope :roll:

aw, gorgeous bunny! :love:

i remember bisc just running up the ramp as soon as he saw it, but matt went half way up, lost his nerve, and just stayed there, hung on for dear life! :lol: bless him, i had to pick him up off it and place him back to 'safety'! :lol::love:

Back