• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer has been nesting again....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Bouncer: "I az bin pwactissing mah owsework skills readyiz for dah speshull hunbun dat might takes a fancy to meh. Mah fowstah mummeh doos says dat I has to be a good husbun and look after mah wifey bun"

"First I stuffs sum hays in mah mowf"

BouncernestingNov2010007.jpg

"not enuff yet"
BouncernestingNov2010005.jpg

"....bit more"
BouncernestingNov2010006.jpg

"about dis much"
BouncernestingNov2010002.jpg

"Can yoos see? I come closer for dah oldies oomins" :lol:
BouncernestingNov2010003.jpg

"I goes now"
BouncernestingNov2010001.jpg

"Back to just lookin andsum and gor-geee-uss"
BouncernestingNov2010008.jpg

Last edited:
I don't just sit at the computer all day hoping Bouncer will turn up, but am putting off the ironing and here he is! :love::lol: If Spenser ever has a wifey-bun she will have to understand that Spenser does not do mornings. He is fast asleep looking like a big white cushion with ears. :lol:

Some girl bunny is going to be VERY lucky. Not only is Bouncer handsome, he's a DIY expert. :thumb:

I don't just sit at the computer all day hoping Bouncer will turn up, but am putting off the ironing and here he is! :love::lol: If Spenser ever has a wifey-bun she will have to understand that Spenser does not do mornings. He is fast asleep looking like a big white cushion with ears. :lol:

Some girl bunny is going to be VERY lucky. Not only is Bouncer handsome, he's a DIY expert. :thumb:

:lol: This is the second time he's done this since he's been with me. I think he's a bit confuddled bless him. I wanted to sweep his run out this morning but I've had to wait until he's finished & has retired to his quarters :roll::lol:

:lol: This is the second time he's done this since he's been with me. I think he's a bit confuddled bless him. I wanted to sweep his run out this morning but I've had to wait until he's finished & has retired to his quarters :roll::lol:

Mustn't disturb a busy bunny. :no: Spenser spends a great deal of time rearranging his hay, straw and cardboard boxes to his liking. I did worry about the thread title - you don't think he's confused about his gender? :shock: He's got to be one of the manliest bunnies on RU. :love:

Mustn't disturb a busy bunny. :no: Spenser spends a great deal of time rearranging his hay, straw and cardboard boxes to his liking. I did worry about the thread title - you don't think he's confused about his gender? :shock: He's got to be one of the manliest bunnies on RU. :love:

:oops::oops: I do wonder..... :roll:

That's almost as bad as me admitting that Spenser is 'not the brightest of rabbits.' :oops: I wonder if rearranging is something single bunnies do more than couples? :?

Another Honeybunny heartbreaker! Met this bootiful bouncing bun at the weekend and he's such a character as you can see from his foster mum's photos. He will fill your life with JOY! Just a shame it can't be my life but hey that's life, mine anyway. If you are looking for a character in your life, please consider him.:bunny:

I love Bouncer :love:

Ever since I decided I had room for one more, he's been in the back of my mind. But it'd be a bit of an epic ****-up if it didn't work out and he had to go back. :oops::roll: I think I'm destined not to get that one last bunny...

Back