• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brendan and Mini Mouse, in love and in their new pen

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I can't tell you how happy I am for both these special bunnies :love::love:

sorry for the photo overload :oops:

PB061087.jpg

PB061091.jpg

PB061092.jpg

PB061093.jpg

PB061095.jpg

PB061097.jpg

PB061098.jpg

PB061099.jpg

PB061101.jpg

PB061102.jpg

PB061107.jpg

PB061108.jpg

wow that wooden "house" with the upstairs is awesome! I need to find something like that.

wow that wooden "house" with the upstairs is awesome! I need to find something like that.

Would be a nice asset to our conservatory, methinks, for Spenser's indoor playtime...

So pleased for the happy couple, both of whom have had such a lot to cope with. Mini has such teeny ears, bless her. :love:

Minnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

They look really happy Liz :) I'm so glad the bonding has worked out for them. :wave:

I love your wooden house, where did you get it ? :love:

I can't remember, I have had it for quite a few years :?

I can;t tell you how happy it has made me to have them cuddled up together. I keep sticking my head round the door just to watch them cuddling against each other :oops: I only hope they have plenty of time together as neither of them are in the best of health.

So happy its worked out for them :love: they are both such gorgeous, special buns.

I'm sure there should be a load of hay strewn across the floor though! Its far too tidy!

:love::love::love:
I'm so glad it worked for such a special couple...they deserve to be happy again after losing their partners :love::love:

Back