• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Mr Bean Fans :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A few pics :)

001-30.jpg

009-33.jpg

002-42.jpg

003-41.jpg

004-38.jpg

006-33.jpg

007-33.jpg

008-34.jpg

015-27.jpg

Not sure really. My Vet reckons he is about 5-6.
He has severe arthritis in his spine :cry:

Poor wee fellow. :( I really have never seen a rabbit with a coat quite like his. Is he a special kind of cashmere? He is such a lovely little lad. :love: It would be awful if that type of bunny ended up in the wrong hands.

Poor wee fellow. :( I really have never seen a rabbit with a coat quite like his. Is he a special kind of cashmere? He is such a lovely little lad. :love: It would be awful if that type of bunny ended up in the wrong hands.

His coat is really really fluffy and if I did not keep it clipped short it would felt up within a day. Also, because of his arthritic pain he sometimes finds being groomed an uncomfortable experience. Especially around his hips which can be very tender :cry: With a clipped coat he does not need so much grooming xx

whenever i see mr bean, i'm amazed he's real and not just a super-cuddly soft toy. he is sooo beautiful. i love his face and his ears... :love:

Back